Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Vroom Vroom

I used to think that people who worked at liquor stores had access to the best boxes, but now that I’m buying a box of diapers every couple of weeks I’m rethinking that position. I still think a liquor store employee is your best friend if you’re moving anytime soon, but I think that what moms lack in sheer volume of boxes, we make up for with quality. Diaper boxes are the perfect size, they’re made of glossy corrugated cardboard, and , they have cut-outs on the sides for easy portability. I even tested a diaper box this afternoon and learned that it can even double as a baby sled, if necessary.

1 comment:

kate said...

yay! This looks like fun for both of you! Also, can I just say that I think I need some liquor store friends (for more than just boxes).