Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jeans crisis resolved

I'm sure you're all on the edge of your seats waiting to find out how the Old Navy jeans fit. Well, I won't torture you any longer! I'd ordered two pairs of the same size, but in a different waist. One has a full panel waist that goes clear up over my belly and the other pair just has a thick elastic band at the top. The pair with the full panel fit fine, but the other ones are too snug in the waist, so I'm going to reorder those in a different size and also get another pair of the full panel ones in a different wash. When those come in, I'll keep whichever pair fits better and send the rest back. That'll leave me with two pairs of jeans that will hopefully fit all the way through until after the baby is born. Unless, of course, I gain too much weight in places besides my belly. I gained 5 pounds last month, which isn't unreasonable, but I know it wasn't all baby. Some of it was just Otis Spunkmeyer "muffins" and Funyuns.

No comments: